Hello, my darlings, today’s post is going to be about the best self-care tips for moms. As the vise Katie Reed once said. “Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you“.
As a mom, we always put our needs after our family’s needs. And that is the worst thing you can do for yourself. If you don’t take time for yourself, it can do you more harm than good. So here are some f the ideas you can do for yourself, for you to feel better and recharge your batteries.
- Get a massage. It will not only help you relax, but it will also help you sleep like your husband (I would say baby, but my husband is better sleeper than the baby).
- Declutter something. It doesn’t mean that you have to get reed of everything. Just get rid of the junk that your kids have hoarded around your house, and it will reduce your stress level drastically because there will be fewer things you have to organize and clean.
- Unplug. Get off your phone from time to time, and do things that are not involving the internet.
- Get manicure and pedicure. It will get you out of the house, and your nails will look gorgeous.
- Go for a walk or a run. It is an amazing stress reliever, and will also help you clear your mind.
- Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Take yourself out for a cup of coffee. Don’t forget the desert. Bring a book or a magazine and enjoy your alone time.
- Get your hair done. It always makes me feel more put together when I have freshly dyed hair.
- Sing in the car. REALLY LOUD. Or better yet, have a mini concert, it will make you feel better.
- Go shopping. There is nothing a new bag, or a pair of shoes can’t fix. Treats yourself, you deserve it.
- Go to bad early. Goodnight sleep is sometimes the best remedy. You will have more energy, and you will feel more refreshed.
- Have a glass of wine, and turn on your favorite Netflix show.
- Have a spa day. Pamper yourself, you deserv it.
- Write a list of your accomplishments, and read it whenever you feel discouraged.
- Create your mom-only space in your home.
- Enjoy time with your pet. It is a well-known fact that spending time with your pets helps reduce stress.
- Learn how to say NO.
- Ignore doubts that you’re a great mom.
- Do appsolutly nothing. And enjoy it. It’s your free time.
The most important thing is to learn how to find time for yourself. Schedule time if you have to. It will help you relax, and you be the best mom you can be.
Until next time my darlings, love you, stay safe, and I will talk to you soon.